9.24.2009

Goosebumps.


by Lilyana Karadjova

It seems I have my own personal shoe lace gremlin. Every other time I looked at my shoes yesterday, the laces were untied and being stepped on. I used to tie my shoe laces with two knots, both in order not to deal with this problem and because of friends coming up to me during lunch to secretly untie them while I was hiding behind a book. But for some reason I felt determined not to.

I used to have a sock monster when I was little. Every time my clothes went through the laundry, some sock went missing in the process. My mom's socks were fine, as well as my brother's, but mine? No. They were cruelly snatched away.

There's a couple of new photographs in my DeviantART gallery. I had a mini-shoot of a glass of cold green tea with mint leaves floating at the top. This one is my favorite.

You know what I could use right now? Some hot cocoa. Even though it's hot outside, the air conditioning here and this ceiling fan blowing cool air at me are making my digits nippy. Off I go.

No comments: