
by Alicja Rodzik
I need a different job. Where I'm working restricts what I wear to shabby, torn up and bleached out clothing, my hair is always in a manner of disarray, and I'm not allowed to wear jewellery. This is all fine and dandy, really, but after two years, you kind of just want a day for yourself to just look as pretty as you want to. And I have a thing for rings, so not being able to wear them ever isn't very fun.
I'm doing a better job at ignoring Granma back. It feels like how it was before we started talking, just waving every once in a while and not bothering over conversations, only that heavy attraction and nervousness I used to have in those situations are nearly gone. I think it's what he wanted all along, though. Makes me sad.
No comments:
Post a Comment