9.14.2009

I forgot the punchline.

A couple of months ago I started watching Naruto from the beginning, and it was all fine and dandy up until Sasuke left. Then it was all a bunch of lameness and pointless fillers, so I skipped the last thirty episodes or so and went straight on through to Naruto Shippuden. This is when pure awesomeness commenced. Everyone is so much cooler when they're more grown up. I'm just anxious for more of Sasuke. He's such a stud muffin. Grrrawr.


FALL IS COMING.
I'm excited. I can't wait to wear all of my scarves. Not all at once, of course. That'd just be plain silliness. But I should try it anyways just for kicks.

Some girl at work heard I'm into photography and asked if she could model for me some time. Sounds pretty bomb to me; I'm tired of taking pictures of just me and my cat. My mom thinks I should charge her for my services, but I'm thinking we're both doing each other a favor here. She wants some pictures of herself and I want some pictures for my gallery. 'Nuff said.

Ha-larious comic to check out. That's my kind of sense of humor.

2 comments:

Scarlett said...

oh yeah, N. Shippuden is crazy awesome.
i want summer to move on out, and fall and winter to move on in.
i'm going to buy more scarves this year; they're so puuuurty, yet i only own a handful.

Scarlett said...

this one is my favorite: http://whiteninjacomics.com/comics/brownies.shtml