9.23.2009

What an inarticulate mess of things.

I used to have a blog with AOL RED Blogs called Knave (previously Thaumaturge) that I had for two years or so. I was becoming nostalgic and all, so I went to view it but could not, either because I'm no longer a person with a teen aol account or because it has been deleted out of not being used. It's a shame. I was determined not to delete it for all of the memories within that blog, too.

A bunch of irritating things happened this week regarding college that piled up on top of me and I caved. There was just too much pressure. But I fixed things today and I'm more calm and collected, so I'm okay.

I want to start featuring works of art I've favorited on DeviantART here. So. I'll do that from now on.


by Volontir Tatiana

5 comments:

Scarlett said...

SO DID I! But I can't even go on the aol Red site, much less see my blog (i hope it's still there and that one day I'll be able to reconnect with it). It's a shame; I'd like to reread my entries of my first year of high school. oh darn.

Lizzie said...

I think AOL admins, mean, heartless people that they are, decided to delete all the blogs. I've tried to look for mine to no avail as well.

I wish they'd provide some sort of site where the people who were still active bloggers could save their archives. That would eliminate all the blogs that have been seriously forgotten. Still is a mystery why they deleted it in the first place...

Awesome.

And linky link for the polaroid thing: http://www.poladroid.net/

:]

shelbyisms said...

Ratatat! They came to my town last year and it was brilliant!

I'm sorry to hear about your disabled blog. That always sucks.

I like the photo, as much as I hate hazy pictures. It's lovely.

shelbyisms said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Strawberry said...

They got rid of Red, March 31. I had to copy~paste ALL of my entries, from three blogs. EW.

'Tis a shame, though.