I suppose that it's customary to convey some sort of giddy drawl about Thanksgiving day, but let's be honest here. Society doesn't care about the day itself. Have you looked at what's showing on television today? Christmas movies. True story. There are absolutely no Thanksgiving movies playing whatsoever.
Nothing particularly special is going on today for me. I'm just home with my mom and step dad and we're going to have some obscure dinner involving seafood in soup. Mind, I despise seafood, my mother knows this, and yet she makes the thing. Wonderful.
Even though we're not doing anything special and we don't have company, I for some reason felt compelled to doll myself up. Not in the sense of sparkling glittery diva fashionism, but just to look generally nice. I don't wear make-up, you see. I don't really see the point to. Anyway, I intend to take some pictures with the family, although I'm not sure they are willing to participate. I'll just have to make them.
Oh, and I'm just saying this because I can't stop listening to it, the new song by Paramore called "Decode" is freaking amazing. It's so awesome I ought to just collapse from sweetawesomeness radiation. Not even joking.

2 comments:
True. ABC Family has been counting down till 25 days of Christmas since November.
Hilarious picture by the way. It took me a second to understand it.
Thank you.
Oh, and I too, like Jedi Girl laughed at the picture/comic in your last entry though it took me a minute.
XD
Bah! Stupid history project presentation we have to finish...
Anyway.
"Smile and they'll smile back."
Post a Comment