9.16.2009

Elmo loves you.

I had a couple of interesting dreams last night. One of which I was here on my blog and found out that I suddenly had 73 comments on my previous post. Yeah. Dream on.

Another dream was about Granma, go figure. Nothing scandalous, though. But it was legitimate to dream about him again because yesterday he actually took the time to stop and talk to me after work the other day. I was kind of surprised because he's been seemingly ignoring me recently unless I initiate a conversation. So as a result I've been doing my best to ignore him as well. I'm not very good at it.

I figured I'd ask again if he'd have time to hang out that night but he said he had homework to do. This was the time to ask the question that's been on my mind for ages:

"Tell me one thing, is the answer always going to be no?" So far it has been.

He grimaced and looked up into the sky, saying umm and nothing else for a good ten seconds, because apparently he is that busy. He proceeded in spouting out his schedule this week, you know. But then asked me to see a movie with him on Sunday if he doesn't see one with his brother.

I wanted to punch him in the face and make out with him at the same time, but ended up just nodding vaguely instead. I don't like being a last resort, but I don't like not being with him either. I feel utterly pathetic.

Off of the topic of Granma, one of my coworkers sent me a couple of funny videos to check out, one of which is ha-larious, let me tell you:

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

Ha-larious, indeed. :]

I try ignoring people if they are ignoring me and I usually cave or manage but with extreme difficulty. I know your pain.

Oh, and I wish I had 73 comments. That'd be awesome.