Precious, no? Granma sent that to me a couple of weeks ago when I told him to entertain me in some way.
I feel like an extremely dense ball of angst right about now.
Basically I'm still pining over Granma after this whole month of not having gone out with him. I still think about him all the freakin' time and it is killing me to no end.
When he broke up with me, one of the things he said was that he's not up for a serious relationship right now, and I understand that. But now I feel like I'm so desparate for his attentions that I probably wouldn't mind just being friends with benefits, because really, I miss us just holding each other. So either I somehow win him back or I just need to go out with someone else, but unfortunately, I'm really picky about who I get close to and it seems like Granma is being incredibly evasive. So I'm out of luck. Hence the angst ball.
Some guy I used to work with a couple of years back asked me what was wrong just as you guys did, and I told him, so he emailed me back with what he felt was mandatory advice whether I use it or not:
i don't want to say stuff like 'its gonna be ok' cause its up to you. i can't really talk much about relationships either, i haven't been in one for over 6 years. only things i am familiar with is the pain and the loneliness that you feel. if life hands you a bag of lemons, fuck it, bail.
take in all the frustration and anger. cry, shout, roar, hit stuff (preferably not someone else). take it in, learn from it, meditate on it then let it go. you got other shit to do. hell, draw stuff about it. make something beautiful out of something so ugly.
you are smart, artsy, off beat and fucking hot. you are awesome, don't let anybody tell you anything different. well maybe if it's better than what i wrote.
anyways, that's the advice. hoped it helped or at least amused you.
4 comments:
awwwwwwww, that cat is precious! it reminds me of the evil one in Cats and Dogs. awesome movie. i wish my mom were not allergic to animals. :'(
thanks for sharing that video; it's brightened up my day. i've been feeling crappy.
care to share what's bothering you? :/
: ( What's wrong?
NO FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS! i know it was just a thought, but still.
wow, your friend's email is an awesome pick-me-up. he said really sweet and true things, such as you're off beat (an awesome thing), attractive, and that you could use the anger, confusion, and loneliness you're feeling and turn it into a positive.
i have netflix, too! that's how i've been seeing all these movies this summer.
after nausicca, you should see (if you have not already) "my neighbor totoro", "the cat returns", "whisper of the heart" (REALLY GOOD), and "grave of the fireflies" (AMAZING).
Post a Comment