1.07.2009

All that I know is I'm breathing.

I'm not usually up for filling out surveys, but this one seemed promising. Besides, I haven't filled one out in ages, and I'm bored and procrastinating, so I thought, 'What the hell.' So I of course stole the thing.

Can you fill this out without lying?
I can make an attempt.

What's the last thing you put in your mouth?
Red Bull. Which is funny, because I rarely drink energy drinks.

Have you ever kissed anyone named Matthew?
Nope.

Last person you rode in a car with under the age of 21?
Leslie.

Can you play guitar hero?
Never tried.

Last time you walked further than a block?
Yesterday.

Name someone that made you laugh today?
The author of a Harry Potter fanfiction. Har har.

How late did you stay up last night and why?
Until 1:00 AM, engrossed in said Harry Potter fanfiction.

What were you doing last night at 9:30?
Working.

Do you believe ex's can be friends?
Up to a point.

How do you feel about Diet Dr Pepper?
Never tried it, but I guess I could be willing to.

Where is your biological father right now?
Approximately 350 miles away.

Where are you at right now?
Home, in a rather comfortable chair.

What bed did you sleep in last night?
My own, damn it.

When is your birthday?
January 27th.

Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Sure they can be.

How many times have you been pulled over by the police?
Neva eva.

Do you like anyone right now?
A little bit, yes.

Anyone upset you lately?
A movie--Seven Pounds. Freaking miserably amazing movie.

What is your current mood?
Bored with cold feet.

Whats your brothers name?
Ben.

What' s your favorite color?
Blood red or a desaturated blue/green.

If you could go back in time and change something, would you?
Absolutely.

Have a crazy side?
Especially when I'm around people I'm comfortable with.

Ever had a near death experience?
How about almost a near death experience? Like a really bad one? Then sure. Like not being able to breathe for quite a while.

Something you do alot?
I sing when I'm alone. I read excessive Harry Potter fanfiction.

Angry at anyone?
Not particularly. Merely frustrated.

Do you wanna see somebody right now?
I was hoping my brother would visit on my three days off from work.

When is the last time you cried?
Monday, when I watched Seven Pounds. I was tearing up so bad it gave me a headache.

Who would you do anything for?
I'm not particularly close enough to anyone to do absolutely anything for them. It makes me kind of sad to realize that.

What kind of phone do you have?
One of those free phones they give to you when you sign up. It's even got an antenna.

Do you ever say "take a chill pill"?
Certainly not recently.

Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?
Absolutely. I'll always be a kid at heart.

What are you eating or drinking at the moment?
The stupid Red Bull that a friend at work managed to shake out of the vending machine along with five other cans.

Do you speak any other languages?
Hardly. I know a small bit of Spanish and a very small number of words in Norwegian and Greek. Like "Thank you." It's 'takk' in Norwegian (pronounced 'talk') and in Greek it is pronounced 'eh-fa-ri-sto.'

Whats your favorite smell / fragrence?
Amber, wood smoke, citris.

Describe your life in one word.
Bildungsroman.

Have you ever kissed in the rain?
No.

What are you thinking about right now?
I'm wondering if I'm missing out on life.

What should you be doing right now?
Cleaning the bathroom, studying medical terminology, or eating lunch.

What is your most recent favorite memory?
Hanging out with my dad last weekend, just finding things to take photographs of.

What did you do last night at 10:30?
I arrived home from work and turned on the computer.

Who was the last person who yelled at you?
I don't remember.

Do you act differently around the person you like?
I used to, but I think I've become more comfortable now. However, with that realization, I'll probably act differently again. Weird.

What is your natural hair color?
Dark blonde.

Who was the last person to make you smile?
Jared.

Have you ever been IN a wedding?
I was standing along the line of people who stand with the bride and groom, if that's what you mean.

Are you multitasking right now?
Pff. I'm on vacation, I'm not going to multitask.

Could you Handle being in the Military?
Hell to the no.

Do you believe in Karma?
I don't know much about Karma, so I can't say that I do.

Favorite TV show?
House, on Fox.

Are you afraid of the dark?
It depends where I am. If I'm somewhere I know, like home, then I find the darkness fascinating. Of course, if I'm alone in some place I'm not familiar with, then yes I would be scared shitless.

Ever talked to someone that was drunk?
God, was that an experience. It's pretty much one of the main reasons why I'll never drink, myself.

What are you excited for?
My twentieth birthday this month.

Do you have any scars?
Yes. One of them is on my right elbow; I got it in Norway at an indoor swimming pool when I was 11 years old.

Relationships or one night stands?
I don't believe in one night stands.

How many piercings do you have?
A closed piercing on my ear lobes. From when I was three.

Three things you're doing at the moment?
Typing, thinking, listening to Muse.

Boo. What a terrible ending. At least I managed not to lie. I think. You never know when the subconscious might take over.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I like Muse, especially thier song from the Twilight movie.
-Mandy