1.20.2009

Sweet dreams, tiger.


New photographs on my DeviantART page! The lenses my dad got for me all arrived and I was so enthusiastic I went out and bought me some flowers to take pictures of. I know, I'm insane. But they came out good, didn't they?



When I was little and used to go to this camp with my dad and brother, we bought blue cream soda and watched as our tongues turned blue. I found some last fall semester in the Java City on campus and bought some for the sake of reminiscing about those nearly lost memories. After spotting that soda, I've been looking for more at other stores so I wouldn't have to buy just one bottle at a time, but I can't find them anywhere. Instead, I got some Jones cream soda, trying it for the first time. Yes, it was awesome. I really like Jones Soda, and not just the soda. The company itself is pretty sweet as well. This is what they say on the back of their bottles:

"Ya gotta make a living somehow; we chose the beverage world. Good old soda made with pure cane sugar. No hidden meanings, no billion dollar ad compains, and no high fructose corn syrup. At Jones, we want you to buy a lot of soda and recycle the bottles. The labels are kind of like our minds - always changing. Run with the little guy... create some change."

I went onto their website and uploaded one of my photos in hopes that they would choose it for one of their labels.


I think it fits. It's pretty wicked, yeah. Vote for it here! And I posted some other ones, too. Here, here, and here. Vote! Vote! Vote!

COUNTDOWN: 7 days 'til my birthday. Oh, lord.

1 comment:

Scarlett said...

Oh, that is a nice picture! Would look great on a soda bottle. :D

I've never tried Jones Soda. Is that weird? I don't think they sell them in New York. Sounds delicious though. I'm an ardent fan of soda even though it's not healthy.