1.15.2009

It's okay. I don't have a heart anymore.

On my DeviantART page, there's a new wallpaper I made, which I used as my new title background here. If you'd like to use it at all, go ahead.

I suppose there has been a bunch of stuff going on recently. Mainly my ailments have been bothering me rather excessively. I went to the doctor's the other day after not having been to the office for a good two years or so. It turns out I have elevated blood pressure, which confused my doctor since I'm so young and relatively thin. That adds to my chest pain, joint pain, and weird bouts of semi-blindness. I always joked about how I'll probably die of some sort of disease by the time I'm thirty five years old, but I guess I shouldn't joke anymore. I did the other day, and my mom screamed at me, "That's not funny!" She's worried for me. My doctor ordered some blood work for me as well as an ultrasound for my kidneys and general abdomen. I don't know what the last part is for, but my mom assured me it was relevant and made sense.

Other things have been going on to--I just can't seem to remember what they were. I should start walking around with a tiny notepad to remind myself of what happens during the day so that I can remember later on and write about it. Oh, man. I better not have Alzheimer's, too.

Check out the short film on the bottom of the page that a friend of mine found. It's called Death to the Tinman, a rather odd sweet sorrow.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Awww, that WAS an 'odd sweet sorrow'. Very unique, sad, and funny at times :)

Mandy said...

Hope you get better! Sounds like a shaky situation