1.02.2009

We've seen everything to see.

I wrote yesterday that I was hanging out with my dad and everything. As we are both rather artistic people, we decided to hunt for things to take pictures of. Luckily, we found many wonderous things and I managed to snap a few good photos. These are some of the ones worthy of uploading to DeviantART.

There were also some other really cool photographs I took of movements of lights and water reflections at night time, but I hadn't put those online for viewing. Oh, well!

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

Ha, thanks. :]
I've told Zack I'll be done by this upcoming Friday--the 9th-- and I hope not to disappoint!

I love your photos up there; especially the lights.
You seem to have a lot of raw talent, a keen eye and such, but experience helps too I'm sure.

Keep up the amazing work as always.

Late happy new year!