1.25.2009

Wow. What a rebel.

I know I usually save the countdown for the last part of my entries, but I'm so excited about it, I'm throwing it in the middle. Whoa, somebody stop me.

COUNTDOWN:
2 days 'til my birthday.

So. That unfortunately wasn't nearly as fun as I was hoping it to be. I guess we'll just have to wait until the 27th. Expect great things.

On my Jones soda bottle, the fortune on the underside of the cap said that Monday would be a very important day for me. Guess what. It's the first day of the spring semester. For some reason, people keep asking me if I'm excited about starting up school again and I just give them this weird look and an inevitable negative. I'm going to be taking three upper division math courses, of course I'm not looking forward to it. Ask me again on my last day of finals.

Since I have nothing else of significance to talk about, I thought that I'd mention that I saw some girl wearing shorts. You see, some people have been misled to believe that it would be okay to wear shorts when the sun is out, despite it being the middle of winter. Because, hey, come on. The sun is out. It must be warm enough outside.

2 comments:

shelbyisms said...

Jones Soda?!
Wicked game.
The fortune and the photographs are well worth the $2 pricetag at our school.
Well worth it, indeed :D

And I'm not dissing on slumber, sonnn! Hahah.

Lizzie said...

Wow, lungs do sound cool. I believe we're dissecting an eye next!
I think my mom babbled something about not accepting dyed hair. which reminds me I'll probably look that up, but I still want to contribute.

Ahh, my mommy is home.
Finally.
It's her birthday today.
I also noticed that you are having a birthday in two days, just like my brother. ^o^