1.29.2009

You look awfully familiar.

I've been taking a lot more photos. Nature photos. Go figure. I thought I'd just have some sort of a, uh. Photo reel, here. But without the reeling part. So. Ta da!


Well. That was fun. Yay.

Okay, I just thought I'd mention this really cool website called Pandora. It's an internet radio where you can set up your own stations relative to the music that you like. You can vote aye or nay to the songs they play and they'll adapt to your interests. If you've got an iPhone, there's an application for it, or if you have Windows Vista, then you can download a gadget for your sidebar. Anyway, check it the hell out.
Must I say it? This week has been going by rather sluggishly. I think this will be a recurring thing this semester, this sluggish feeling. Yes, I think so.

3 comments:

Scarlett said...

Beautiful photographs, as always.

I've heard of Pandora. I'll check it out.

Thanks for the website! You're too much.

Nat said...

It isn't that great being 12. 20 sounds much better to me...

Those pictures are gorgeous! I love the red one, and the water droplet... and the bright green leaf...

Lizzie said...

Happy belated birthday, Abs!

Yep, certainly can tell you're putting that new camera to good use. I like 'em. (^.^)b

About to attempt to finish Zack's drawing. Oh, goodie.

And I agree, sluggish indeed.